Friday, June 13, 2008

IForex Under FPA Attack

In reviewing IForex at FPA, David from Israel submits that:



"I am trading within iFOREX for about one year. In general they meet my expectations, except of the fact that they do not have graphs and trailing stops. Although I hear a lot of criticism about them around. One of my teachers in the FX course said that they are "market makers", so when I open a trade they are actually play against me and if this trade has an SL they make a price spike to reach it. I lost with them $1500 of my money."

1 comment:

Shren said...

i have just open a new account with Iforex, somehow i find it strange because there's no option to change your password, i send a withdrawl request and i found out that they will charge $20 for withdrawl through bank wire and there is no option to transfer your money on your credit card, when i do any deal it won't give me huge Profit but whenever i sell the deal it will go up and up so i ended up taking very small profit, but then on the other side i always cross check currency prices with XE.COM site and i found the price are right. I'm in total illusion is this Iforex is true or is fake ??